Administrative building Protection of property, records of movement of persons, management of entering into protected areas
1 THE SITUATION
The owner of a 9-floor administrative building rents his building to several companies. Each tenant uses their premises individually and on different days of the week. All tenants use a common entrance door into the building.
The common door into the building is equipped with a safety lock; every employee in the building has their own key...
- To prevent unwanted and unwelcome people from entering the building
- To identify each person entering the building
- To limit the movement of tenants into a designated area only
- To use keys only as a secondary means of securing the building
When determining the objectives, it was essential to identify tools that, if employed correctly, would lead to successfully meeting the objectives. As key tools we chose the following:
- A system for monitoring the movement of persons in the building
- A system securing the premises of individual companies and the building itself during the absence of tenants
- A door communicator system for the main door and individual doors on each floor
Based on the analysis of the situation, it was decided that the building would be equipped with the Contal Nova Security System...
- Protection of tangible and intangible assets of the company
- Prevention of unauthorized persons from entering the company
- Detailed record of movement of people inside the