Development Center Protection of property, records of movement of persons, control of entering into protected areas
One part of a company’s business is developing interior elements for the automotive industry. The company develops prototypes, tests them and prepares them for series production. These steps take place in the development center in a secluded area within the premises of the company...
- To prevent information leakage
- To protect the equipment from being stolen
- To comply with 3rd party requirements when competing for new projects
When determining the objectives, it was essential to identify tools that, if employed correctly, would lead to successfully meeting the objectives.
The following tools were determined as crucial:
- Access System for managing and monitoring the movement of persons in the development center
- Security System for securing the premises of the development center during the absence of authorized employees
- Camera System for the identification of unwanted visitors or intruders
- Protection of tangible as well as intangible assets of the company
- Detailed record of movement of persons in the protected area
- Complying with the requirements set up by an audit
- Effective overview of people entering the protected area