Production Company Registering employees at a workstation
In a car plant factory, over 2400 employees work across 3 shifts over 800 work stations. The work is performed according to carefully outlined processes...
- to prevent operators from being overworked
- to track the exact time spent at a risky workstation
- to identify early a problem in the work process
- to prevent the operator from working at a workstation without the necessary qualification and training
- to prevent the operator from working at a workstation if he/she didn’t pass the necessary tests and controls (e.g. ESD control)
The Contal Timetec Production system was chosen as the solution. This system is used for registering employees at various workstations and would be linked with the systems that are already in use in the factory...
- Elimination of causes for burnout
- Scheduling of work shifts made easier
- Increased effectiveness of work processes
- Increased quality of products